SPIT’s training center goal is to share with you our product, application, and general technical knowledge and experience, in the field, on the latest technological developments. We provide not only standard training but also customer-oriented and tailor-made training. If you want to compile complete, optimum tailor-made training programs, SPIT find the right educational solution for you.
ABB introduced recently the all new ACS880 AC Drive. SPIT invested in new training sets for this sophisticated product and developed a dedicated training for this.
Course type and description
The ABB ACS880 operation, startup and basic maintenance learning event comprises a classroom course with hands-on lab activities supported by an instructor.
- Basic knowledge of electronics
- Experience in using a WindowsPC
- Experience with previous ABB drives
The course duration is 1 day.
This course is intended for electricians, technicians, and engineers who install, operate and service ACS880 drives.
The goal of this course is to teach students to install, startup, adjust and operate ACS880 drives.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Commission and tune ACS880 drives
- Operate ACS880 drives
- Do basic maintenance for ACS880-01 drives
- ACS880 Hardware and software basics and ACS880 primary control program
- Control panel functions
- ACS880 startup
- Parametrization of the converter and Installation principles
- Optional equipment connections
- DriveComposer commissioning and maintenance tool operations
The training will be given in our modern training center in Almelo.
Lunch and workshop tour are included
If you are interested in this training please contact us and receive the prospect (In Dutch language only!)